Design Inspirations

Thursday, April 21, 2011

CTI meeting

 
Hey folks, it's been about two weeks since I last posted and it felt Like forever, but I really haven't any had anything new to post about.:/

So I finally had my meeting with CTI tonight and it went pretty well! I saw a lot of nice flooring and things that I LOVED however the hubby and I decided that we were going to upgrade and get new flooring in a year or two. (if your reading this, I hope you remember this in when the time comes lol)

Anywho we arrived and when we walked in, I thought I had entered the flooring/tile/carpet showroom heaven! It was so nice have so many ideas for things to get down the road...

Moving right along, we met with Dina the sales rep and she was great! Very knowledgable of the products, friendly, not pushy at all and best of all after she educated us, she allowed us venture out in sample land on our own! It really annoys me when sales folks follow me and bother me as shop. I usually shop alone because it requires my undivided attention and I like to go at my own pace w/o compromise lol

So to the good stuff! What did I select!?! Do you dare to ask???

1. Powder room & foyer hardwood (selected awhile ago)
2. Andover Maple spice Cabinets
3. Standard Carpet all over (see plea to husband above)
4. Color basement winter milk basic padding
5. Carper main level & upper level pony Tan with 6lb padding
6. Yucky Vinyl in kitchen, morning room, mudroom and second upstairs bath (master we got level C upgrade, see previous posts)
7. That's it and that's all we upgraded was padding and so we spent a whopping $950 on some sponge! Lol well at least we won't be walking on cement! Lol

I hope I dont mess this up too bad this is my first post from my cell phone! *Updated on PC, the pics, some could not see them. :(


My niece at my current home baking a cake with me. *Bonus pic* lol

Bathroom #2 Vinyl

Kitchen, mud room, morning room Vinyl

Me & My Vinyl :) lol

 
Hard wood, the thin planks level A Foyer & Powder Room, Darker carpet Winter Milk Basement & the carpet in the front will be on my main level and upper level in the house with upgraded padding everywhere except formal dining & living rooms.


9 comments:

  1. I couldn't see your pictures, but I'm sure you made great choices. We decided that we'd upgrade our flooirng ourselves, too. To be hones, the vinyl isn't THAT bad. It will be fine till we replace it with the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do it like this on your phone. Previous posts I've seen with pics its like each pic is its own post. Now what I mean?

    I can't see your pics either. I was waiting for someone to mention it because its hard figuring out if only I can't see something or if it's global. Isn't it funny how much that little padding costs? For a while I thought we should only upgrade in the high traffic areas, but then my concern became "what if it takes us 10 years to upgrade?" Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks KM that is reassuring, since we probablly wont replace this for a year or two!

    @2011 I used the URL link to post multiple pics, not sure why I am able to see them on my phone and my PC, thats weird?? I uploaded them from the computer, because they were sized wierd anyways.

    I hope we do not have to wait 0 years, but your right, I broke down and got the padding, because I would hate to have to walk on hard carpet for two years!!! Just sucks that it's so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you made great choices!! And I COULD see your pics! lol

    Your niece is beautiful! Looks like she was having fun! And love the one of you modeling the flooring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selections! The colors look great together. And your niece is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Noey and Becky thanks a bunch!!! I can't wait until all of our homes are built and we start making memories in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't Dina great? That CTI place was GORGEOUS! I thought we would be in and out but ahhhh try 3 hours! So many choices

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lalady! I thought the same thing!!!! we were in there picking out stuff for 2 hrs, and 1 hr chatting! Yes it was! I was drooling and wishing! lol

    Yes, Dina was a jewel! I would definitely reccomend her! Not only nice but so knowledgable!!!

    ReplyDelete