Design Inspirations

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday Drive by

I hope that everyone had a great Easter! We were invited by family to a church near our soon to be new house, so you know had to do it! Yup we did a drive-by after church! Lol we took my mother-in-law past our pile of dirt and she was happy, but I don't think she really understood why we were so excited lol...I meant to take pics of our ricks they poured rocks in every lot that has been sold is. Is that area where our future drive way will be? I think so, because it looked similar to the driveway area of ahome that's being built! I can't believe I got so excited over a pile of rocks! Lol

Sorry I didn't take pics that's not like me, but I promise I will take lots next time we visit! I can't wait to have our reconstruction meeting! After the initial meeting how long does it usually take to break ground???

We are supposed to close in September so I guess they won't start building until June-ish??? Anywho that's enough rambling about nothing! Hope you all had a great Easter Monday! GN!

2 comments:

  1. I think we all understand being excited over dirt and rocks! lol

    I think most people break ground with in a week of the pre-construction meeting (depending on weather). I'm not saying this is the norm. I am not saying it's not. But I think a lot of bloggers usually break ground with in a week.

    Again, congrats on your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will break ground shortly after your pre-con meeting. The house will just sit until you're ready to close.

    ReplyDelete