Design Inspirations

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What we have done so far and whats next...

  1. Selected a neighborhood & home type
  2. Pre-approved
  3. Completed our purchase agreement with Pat our sales Rep.
  4. Picked out a lot and put down our deposit
  5. Met with our Loan Officer
  6. Picked out Brick, siding, and shutter colors (light brick w/ black shutters)
  7. Decided on Upgrades (at least I hope)
What's Next on our List?
  1. Meet with Guardian Tomorrow. (Leaving these decisions to the hubby)
  2. Waiting for Loan Approval papers to arrive in the mail (Loan Officer called and said they should be on the way today)
  3. Pick out flooring? CTI has not called us yet, I'm not sure what the delay is.
This has truly been an experience thus far. All of these decisions are driving me nuts, but I know in the end it will all be worth it.  I am a very indecisive person unfortunately and I know this will be a long journey.

 Hardwood for the foyer and powder room
 Fire Place Trim Venetian Gold
 Cabinets Andover Maple Spice (Wish they were a tad bit darker, but this was a free upgrade so I promise not to complain :)

Torn between these two siding colors, I forgot to take pictures of the brick...I'll get pics maybe tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

  1. What color brick did you get? I purchased my home recently in MO and we went with the lightest colored brick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe we chose the OLD MARLBOROUGH or COLONIAL something??? I kept going back and forth between two colors (a red & a light grey/tanish color), but I can only remember the name of one color for sure. Does that sound familiar? What color did you select?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love how detailed you are...it makes it so much easier to read the blogs. Love your choices...it's going to look great!!!

    ReplyDelete