Hey guys, things have still been pretty DRY on my side of town! I try to keep pic-less posts short! I emailed my Sales Rep today to get some dates and answers, because I am going crazy wondering when someone anyone will contact us and when things will start happening! lol
Good News: We are scheduled to meet with our PM for our pre-construction meeting on June 1st! :) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That is in exactly 3 weeks! I'm stoked!
Also, our friends who live in the first section they completed in our neighborhood, said they saw bulldozers on our lot! Whooo-hoo! Friday is my hubbys bday and we are going to a food & wine festival nearby, so you know what that means!!!!??? We will most definitely be doing a drive-by!!!!!!! and that equals new pics! :)
Oh yeah, I also asked is there anyway to make the garage larger because I have heard people complain that their garages are tight, and my sales rep said No once again, that is not an option. Oh well, at least I tried. :) Has anyone noticed that it is tight when you have two cars in your garage?
Until next week, happy building and blogging! ;)
I love how bright and cheery and spring like your blog is!!
ReplyDeleteThe pre-con meeting was fun for me. It's a lot of going over the same info you already know and checking to make sure they have all the options right. But I got to see the blue prints!! And to me it was the "This is really happening" moment. We went out with our PM and walked the lot and we're given the opportunity to ask any more questions.
Have fun at your meeting! Can't wait to see the new pics!! (trust me...looking at dirt will never mean so much to you! lol)
Yah I know what you mean on the garage part. I have a pick up truck and worry that it will be a tight squeeze next to the car. My hubby doesn't seem to worry but I do. It would be just soo me if I park in the garage and bump into my other car lol. Maybe its just me being paranoid but will see.
ReplyDeletePre construction meeting for me just makes it more real it was like having a moment to myself freaking out saying this is REALLY happening. Have fun at the meeting and make sure to make a list of questions that you would would like to ask.
The garages are usually long enough and the width is fine to fit two cars but you don't have a lot of extra room on the sides. You may not be able to open the car doors completely. The only time it was an issue for me was when I was putting the infant carrier in and out of the car.
ReplyDeleteThanks Noey! I can't wait to have our meeting and I can only imagine being happy to look at dirt! lol
ReplyDelete@Stephanie, yeah I know tend to rush and dart places and I guess I'll just have to be carefull. Shouldnt be too bad, im just happpy to have a garage, I've never had oor used one! Hehe!
Thanks for the tips, I do need to bring a list of questions to ask, I do not want to go un preparred!
@Shara, I am going to try to start having a baby once we get the house, soooo I may start a new blog, so I may have the same issue when I have my bambino!