Design Inspirations

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

3 years strong!

Hey guys, I thought I'd write a quick post to say happy anniversary to my DH. Three years ago today, I said "I do" to the man of my dreams.

6/28/2008
On this day...



I married my best friend...

Now we are building our dream home and about to build our family. :)

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! What a nice picture of you and DH on the beach!! I'd love for my DD so have a beach wedding someday! Where did you get married if you don't mind me asking?

    GS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Great picture! Where did you get married at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! We got married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica where I left my "spinster" days behind me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, Chelly? I hardly think that being unmarried until 26 makes you a "spinster"! Happy Anniversary. I hope you have many many more in your fabulous new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ Ravenna thats what those Jamaicans had me listed as on my marriage certificate as!@ lol, and had my hubby down as a bachelor go figure! In my best James Brown voice...."This is a mannnnns world" ....lol....but in the end...."but it's nothing without a woman" ...lol

    ReplyDelete