I can't wait until this weekend when we see the progress! :)
These are pics from week 1! Groundbreaking!
| my lot again! |
| i'm excited, we have a outline , now all we need is floors!! |
| our egress window! |
| concrete bricks ? |
| is that tar! |
| my lot! |
| ...and the porter potty still remains! Ha! Still Special! |
Awesome pictures...the lot looks great! Before you know it, you will be under roof, and the next moment you will be moving in. Thanks for sharing and we look forward to following your progress. Happy Building!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Are they using bricks to start the house already? The house looks like it's going to be huge. Can't wait to see it all come together!
ReplyDeleteThe forms are molded to look like bricks. I like it and wished they used it here. I'm curious about the tar waterproofing. I thought everywhere was getting the Delta-MS membrane.
ReplyDelete