Design Inspirations

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guardian Update & Super Sales Rep

Sooooo today, my hubby forwards me an email from guardian that said:

Hi there,

I wanted to let you know that we are getting ready to wire your new home (Brentwood lot 9) and wanted to see if you wanted to join me on site to walk through and finalize locations for your equipment.  I was currently looking at next Wednesday (July 6th) at 2pm at your home site.  Please let me know if you would like to join me.

Sooooo that means that things are moving much faster than the schedule my PM gave me! Wow, he said things would move fast but geez, its time to walk through already! I am even more excited to go past after work tomorrow and check things out! :)

Also, my Sales Rep is doing a phenomenal job. She has processed all of our change requests w/o too many hick-ups and has rarely told us flat out "NO". She is always happy when we speak with her and she is great with communicating with us. So yesterday I got the mail and I had a card and it was from our sales rep. My grandmother passed in April and grandfather passed in June, so things have been kinda of difficult. Getting that Sympathy card really meant a lot. I have lost 3 grandparents (all) in the past 2 years and they raised me once my mom passed so it was just a very nice gesture. She is the "woman" if you ask me, if everything else goes well I plan to send her something nice, for just being a great sales rep and going out of her way to help us. She always gives me and the hubby big hugs when she sees us....

Well that's it until tomorrow e-neighbors ... as always.....HAPPY BUILDING!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet rep, ours is wonderful too! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that things are moving along so smoothly. We had our walk thru with Guardian today. This is soooo very exciting.

    When are you schedule to close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That's one heck of a Rep!!! Glad you got her!! Sorry to hear of them both passing. *hugs*

    I too am glad to hear things are going so quickly! =D YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becky

    @ HW, WOw, doesnt the time fly by! We are scheduled to close on Sept. 13, however our PM told us that he has been running about 15 days ahead of schedule and he hopes to have us settled by Aug. 30! I am so excited! When is your settlement day? Your house is huge so it may take a little longer to finish yours up. :)

    ReplyDelete