We are going to visit the house this weekend and I know that a lot has been done so I am very excited!

Family Room

Family room with guardian spaces

Morning room ;)

Kitchen

Formal Dining RM

formal living room

Study

Secondary Bath

Master Bed Room

Master Bath room

Foyer

Basement 1

Basement 2

Basement 3
Basement 4

Looky, looky...I found our countertops! ;)

Close up of our future countertops

Our future humble home...
Until next time...happy building!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Omg thanks for posting these! The morning room gets plenty of light without those upper windows. We can't have windows on the wall opposite the door in there because of the Air Force Base fly space :( I am loving your garage door!!!!! We asked for one and our PM said no.
ReplyDeleteNo problem and thanks! In our neighborhood it's standard...something about the county's architectural review board, becuase we are technically supposed to have 2 separate garages...you know the one with the divider. I agree, its a good amount of light even w/o the uppers. :)
ReplyDeleteChelly ~ I LOVE your morningroom windows and the windows in your study and your entrance windows!! OH heck, I LOVE it all!!
ReplyDeleteGS
Thank you for posting your drywall pics...we always feel like it is a preview of our home a week or so ahead of time. We have the carriage style garage doors as well and they are also required as part of the community.
ReplyDeleteOMWow!! I love all your windows!! Everything is so bright and cheery!!
ReplyDeleteYou really do have a lovely home!
The morning room windows are awesome. I can't wait to see more progress pix!
ReplyDeleteChelly - have you seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqMj_N9Tkho
ReplyDeleteits of a Courtland model
Thanks everyone the morning room window is my favorite!
ReplyDelete@BD no problem and I love the fact that those carriage style doors are standard. ;)
@ Carlito thank Ive seen it a long time ago before I found these blogs but I forgot all about it! Now I'm going to look at it a gazillion times again! Thanks!!!!!!!