Design Inspirations

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pre-wire meeting with guardian


Soooo we are one step closer to dry wall yaaaay! We met with guardian and spray painted markings where they will wire and insert our selections!

It was fairly quick! About 40 minutes.
I also learned that if I wanted to change my front door after settlement I could and the would re wire it for no charge if they were in the area or if I installed before they came out to activate the system...Yaaay, we want to add a front door that has a glass design...we always wanted to do that with the current house but never got to it...

Also we learned that we are 16 days ahead of schedule and might be able to close at the end of aug opposed to sept 13th!!! I am so hopeful!

Stay tuned for next weeks episode that includes: insulation, inspection and dry wall! That's right I said dry wall!!!! As long as everyone shows up for work!!!!!

Here are a few pics...







We have some plumbing! Hello sink!







Security keypad will be placed here in the hall of the entry way across from the garage.







Hvac getting installed...pieces were everywhere ;)






Is that installation?????







Bath anyone? I think the water is to check for leaks...







Shower and plumbing







Secondary bath... Covered in wrap...







Spots spray painted in green are where our surround sound, flat panel wire, and sub wolfer will be placed....







Spraying area in basement for pre wires :)







More hvac and duct pieces...

And our shingles are on the roof but I forgot to take a pic... ;(

Good day for us!

- Posted using BlogPress from my

7 comments:

  1. Ahead of schedule is AWESOME!!! Oh wouldn't that be great to close at the end of the month!! (saves money at closing time) Fingers crossed you STAY ahead of schedule! =)

    Man...time for drywall already? It's flying up hon!! And looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noey that's what are hoping to do! Save money at closing! I can't beehive this process is moving so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Chelly jumps out into the lead...awesome...you go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...you used your phone to type that comment didn't you, Chelly? LOL "beehive" Darn Autocorrect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Noey! Yes, silly phone! lol

    @ BD *cheering* yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your Morning Room windows. I have heard something like that before in another blog...please share the details and what changed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( BD I was sooo very disappointed but I am slowly getting over it. I think if things look different from the model home, when going over the specs with the client those things should really be pointed out. The model that we went to, was the only one within like 50 miles from us. We already had to travel about 30 miles to see that model (same model that Carlito has on his page) I guess when I was walking through one of the unfinished Courtland’s they were building, I should have noticed but I just didn’t. I just posted on it. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete