Design Inspirations

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We have Brick!!!! and ...PRE DRY WALL meeting

Yaaay, a friend of ours lives in the neighborhood and sent me this picture! I was smiling the entire evening! I mean someone pinch me because this dream is really turning into a reality! I am feeling so very blessed! :)


We also just received an email from the PM and we are scheduled to meet tomorrow at 4:00pm for our pre dry wall meeting! I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time! lol...

Heather, we are now only a few hours behind your big ole house! lol...

by the way

12 comments:

  1. I love how you call HW's Waverly and our Avalon big ole houses...that Courtland of yours is right up there too. It is coming along nicely and looks fantastic!!!! Good Luck with the pre-dry wall meeting...Keep us posted on things to look for or finds. Would also be interested to know how many things were already identified by your PM as problems before the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{pinch, pinch}}} What a beauty your home is going to be!! GS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh it looks so great!! Our Friends Jolly & Melissa live in there and they told me it's coming along so quick. So happy for you guys!! When you come back to the area let me know, I will have you over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ BD....yeah it is a nice size, but that solarium and 3 car garage supersizes the house! lol...I didnt realize our large those houses were until I saw your model home pics..but yes this is more than enough for me, my DH, and pooch...hey now we can throw in a few babies in the mix! :) Thanks againa and I will be sure to take good notes!!!

    Thanks Anonymous!

    @ Heather thanks hun! That sounds like a good plan! I can't wait until we get all settled in. *day dreams" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sniff sniff* I'm so sad and jealous all ya'll get to meet!!

    The house looks amazing! Hurray for friends with camera phones! =) It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ours is large in all the right places, but we may have to put GPS tracking devices on our two little pooches. We have wayy more space then we need, but are hoping for frequent visits from our two "babies" and their someday spouses and someday grandbabies...that and the rest of the family at the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so envious that you already have brick. We haven't been to the house since 07/07 and we are going out of our minds. This is so exciting and have trouble sleeping without thinking about the house and things that need to be done before we move and the things that need to be done to moved and then the things that need to be done after we move. But we are loving every minute of it...good and bad!!!

    We look forward to reading about your pre-drywall experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW everything is coming along so nicely, I'm so jealous. Keep the updates flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks amazing with the brick facade! You're house looks massive too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks HW! We have the same feelings! It is trully exciting building a house. The experience is like no other! :) Hope your pre-dry wall goes well this morning! Fingers crossed.

    @ Carlito thanks! I will!
    @ Noey, Lala & Becky thanks ladies!
    @ BD lol @ GPS's on the doggies! lol, my DH and I were just talking about how our Chloe is going to get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful and HUGE! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete