We have been on call for almost a month now. We would get a call from our realtor and sometimes have only 10-15 minutes noticed that we needed to leave the house so that they could show the property! Smh, but it was all worth it! ;)
Also we went to the house on Friday and guess what? The installed my glass cabinet doors above my range! Yaaaaay! :)
I have a new app on my phone that let's you create a panoramic picture. Here is our family room, morning room and kitchen pic. It's a little off, but I think it really helps to create the "big picture"!

Here is the front with all of the shutters and door painted black.

Also the hardwood in the morning room looks so nice...;)

Fire place completed

Tile in bathroom



Swivel shelves in kitchen cabinets

My glass cabinets


Master bedroom

What Is this??? No clue, it was in the basement???

Guardian prewires

Upgraded electrical box...can't remember the formal name lol

I had to take a quick pic of the finished "big ole Avalon" on the corner! Simply beautiful! BD are you ready for all this beauty??? Lol

That's it for now... 15 days until closing... Boy how time flies when your building...;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 weeks!! You are now 2 weeks from closing! OMGosh!! Can you believe it?
ReplyDeleteEverything looks AWESOME!! I'm curious as to what in the world that square thing is too. lol
Love the house!
ReplyDeleteIn the basement...it is probably your water turn off valve
Chelly ~ YA for renter's!! EVERYTHING looks BEAUTIFUL, inside the house and outside too!
ReplyDeleteGS
Everything looks fantastic and congrats on getting a renter. We are still working on getting our existing house ready to go on the market...we are so not motivated.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Seekir, but that is pretty strange looking. What is on the other side of the wall?
That's a pretty strange looking electrical box...what are all those circuit cards in there? Almost looks like a Guardian box.
Thanks for the picture of the Avalon...we are getting there, but are still more then a month away...
Thanks guys...I'm so excited about everything.
ReplyDelete@Noey, NOPE! I cannot believe our closing date is almost here! When we signed the contract in March, it seemed like it would take forever!!!! lol
@BD On the otherside of the wall where the strange framed square is nothing, its our backyard. At first I thought it was something with guardian, but it is quite ugly lol...
When we have our walk-thru next wed if it's still there, I will definitely find out what it is and let you know.
Oops, it is the guardian box, lol...i couldnt remebr what it was called lol...
Your house is looking good I CANNOT wait until they start installing your trades! I'm already drooling over HW's.
Your house looks lovely! I chose the same tile for the master bathroom :) It's nice to see what it's going to look like!
ReplyDelete