I just found you blog, welcome to the blogging family! I love the Courtland floorplan after seeing a model. You're house is going to be beautiful! I look forward to seeing the progress. :)
Just a lurker on the Ryan blogs... we bought an existing Ryan home -- Courtland model. Same elevation as the one in your picture. The home is 6 years old and we've lived here a year. We LOVE it, and have many of the same upgrades you're getting.
Saw your post on the yard size... I checked, and ours is just over 12K sq ft. We have a sizable deck and a paver patio in the back, and there's still plenty of room for our two kids to ride their jeep, throw the football around, toss the lacrosse ball around, set up a little pool or slip and slide... Your's is a bit smaller, but I think you'll be just fine.
Forgot to as you: What community are you building in in Maryland. We are in Delaware but looked at both the Courtland and Avalon model homes in Maryland communities.
@ FM, thanks! I am so happy I you added me...Heather was my only follower for a few days!
@2011 :) thanks, I'm excited too!
@Anonymous, Oh wow, that is awesome! Wow, well I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I will have some room back there. :) Thanks!
@BD, we are building in the Brentwood community in Waldorf, MD. Our friends happen to live in the same community and we didnt know and they have a courtland, so we were able to see what the finished product looked like minus all of the "glam" aka upgrades and it was a perfect fit for us. We will have more than enough room to start a family. We are super cramped in our small town home and its just the 2 of us and our dog. The Avalon is big, bold, and beautiful! But I think was a little too big for our little family. :) They actually have the Belford model in our community.
I just found you blog, welcome to the blogging family! I love the Courtland floorplan after seeing a model. You're house is going to be beautiful! I look forward to seeing the progress. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, we have a Courtland. I haven't gone through all of your post yet, but I can't wait to see it being built.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite floorplans.
Just a lurker on the Ryan blogs... we bought an existing Ryan home -- Courtland model. Same elevation as the one in your picture. The home is 6 years old and we've lived here a year. We LOVE it, and have many of the same upgrades you're getting.
ReplyDeleteSaw your post on the yard size... I checked, and ours is just over 12K sq ft. We have a sizable deck and a paver patio in the back, and there's still plenty of room for our two kids to ride their jeep, throw the football around, toss the lacrosse ball around, set up a little pool or slip and slide... Your's is a bit smaller, but I think you'll be just fine.
Forgot to as you: What community are you building in in Maryland. We are in Delaware but looked at both the Courtland and Avalon model homes in Maryland communities.
ReplyDelete@ FM, thanks! I am so happy I you added me...Heather was my only follower for a few days!
ReplyDelete@2011 :) thanks, I'm excited too!
@Anonymous, Oh wow, that is awesome! Wow, well I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I will have some room back there. :) Thanks!
@BD, we are building in the Brentwood community in Waldorf, MD. Our friends happen to live in the same community and we didnt know and they have a courtland, so we were able to see what the finished product looked like minus all of the "glam" aka upgrades and it was a perfect fit for us. We will have more than enough room to start a family. We are super cramped in our small town home and its just the 2 of us and our dog. The Avalon is big, bold, and beautiful! But I think was a little too big for our little family. :) They actually have the Belford model in our community.