Design Inspirations

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Introducing...

We haven't heard any new news about the house, just waiting and waiting! Hopefully, someone says something soon, lol feels like everyone went on vacation at the same time. I guess in a week or so we should get a call to set up our pre-construction meeting! Waiting sucks!

...well tuntil we hear something new, are you ready? To meet the fierce, fabulous, one of kind, womans best friend????

Introducing my fabulous Chipoo (Chihuahua/ Toy Poodle mix) Ms. Chloe!

that's right, we represent the Dallas cowboys and we are Washingtonians! lol

just relaxing!

so we were bored one night and saw these shoes in walmart and boy did we have a great time laughing at our dog throwing them off and running these sandals! Classic! Please don't call animal protection, no one was hurt! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...she looks so sad in the last picture...I think I might make a phone call...the outfit in the last picture was nothing, but when I saw the Dallas jersey, well lets just say I am calling the cops....GO EAGLES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have two yorkie-poos but I don't think either of them would tolerate the outfits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao! Hilarious! I love your dog! I wear shirts on my dog, but the shoes...haha ...so funny! I can only imagine how nuts the dog was trying to get them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute! LOL My daughter dresses up our Shi-Poo (Shih Tzu/Poodle) with shirts and barrettes in her bangs...lol

    I'll have to grab a pic the next time to show you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh the last picture the dog looks soooo tortured! Lol the shoes are absolutely adorable.... It looks like you had a blast dressing the dogs up. Do you dress your hubby up? Hehe love the pixs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHHAHHAA OMG shes sooooo cute. How much does she weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelly,

    Ms.Chloe is such a diva!!! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! I love showing off my baby! I have had her since she was 8 weeks a family couldnt take care of her due to her baby's allergies and we found her on craigslist go figure...

    @BD boooooooooo! Rowdy Eagles! No way! lol
    She weighs 8.9 lbs smh and she is 2 years old

    @Shara, she goes crazy to put on clothes, she is weird she actually likes to wear them, just as long as its nothing like on her tail. She is a crazy weird wanna be human dog (my fault)

    @ mom of twins, yes that would be funny! Some dogs would try to rip the clothes off...

    @ Minaq pls share! :) My dog will not allow us to put anything on her head. I have tried, its a lost cause.

    @Stephanie!!! ha ha ha, I could but he doesn't look half as cute as my Chloe! lol ha ha ha!

    @ India! Thanks *blushes* i'm a proud momma! When I have my "human" baby lol, she is gonna be so confused :(

    ReplyDelete