Design Inspirations

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I cannot believe that we are only 9 days until closing? We have a renter, we have started packing (mostly DH), and now it's almost time to go! We have our walk through on Wednesday and then this weekend to finish packing!

















We went past the house and not too much had changed, except we had GRASS!!!! ;) it looked pretty good and only a few brown spots. Shrubs are not my favorite but will do for now.




We also found out what that white box in the basement was. It is to access the lines for the sewer and water. If we want to add a bar we can access the water line there. They finished painting the box as well.



That's it for now! Until Wednesday happy building!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. WOW! It looks great!

    I remember when you started your journey! And now it's almost time to close. How exciting!

    GL packing, closing and moving. It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...we love the grass and are sooooo jealous. The house looks amazing!!! and Congrats on getting renters. We are so excited for you. Are you sleeping well?

    We have had a lot of sleepless nights thinking about everything that needs to be done before an after closing. We have had a little delay in progressing forward with the house - one of us pulled a muscle in our back and the other is fighting a serious illness that came out of no where. We pray every night and take it one day at a time. Hopefully, all will be well in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing, already? But you have 9 days left! Why do now what you can put off until tomorrow?

    House looks really good - and the grass too!

    How long did it take for you to find a renter? We start showing our house this week and are hoping it will be a quick process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Noey!!! Time has been flying!!!

    @HW, *blushing* thanks, I can't believe they do not provide grass in your region *grrrrrr*

    At firstI was not getting any sleep, now its better. On my anniversary on June 28, someone rear ended me and I have been in Physical Therapy since, so twice a week when I get off work, I have 1.5 hrs of therapy. I am actually feeling a lot better and hoping this is my last week. The therapy is time consuming and the evenings I have been home have been filled with chores, like today I plan to walk the dog, cook dinner, then pack the kitchen up.

    Thankfully DH has done a lot of packing for us.

    There are sooooo many things to do. I need to go buy sealer this weekend for the tile. This past weekend we bought a new TV, washer and dryer and a bedframe and it took many visits to several stores to get it right. We did get some pretty good deals. I guess I can post on it.

    I pray that you and your DH get back on your feet QUICKLY! I figure it will all work out, you can only do your best.

    @Ranter, lol...right! I usually do, however since we are paying movers for the first time in my life, and they get paid by the hour, I want to have everything as accessible as possible! lol

    It wans't too bad...we had it listed for 28 or 29 days before we found one. I hope yours rents even quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...so excited for you...love the grass...we get the green spray on type :(

    We also don't like the shrubs they put in and are in the middle of negotiating to not have that done...sounds like it is an option...more on that when I get details.

    ReplyDelete