Everything looked so good...
![]() |
| They painted some of the shutters. to black. The gray color is the factory color. |


![]() |
| Secondary upstairs bath and my nieces head. :) |
![]() |
| Secondary bath vanity |
![]() |
| Chandelier |
![]() |
| tray ceiling corrected in master bedroom |
![]() |
| master shower |
![]() |
| master bath...I love how the tile looks, these pics do not show how good they look. |
![]() |
| Master Vanity. I can not wait to get rid of that mirror!!! lol |
![]() |
| Foyer stairway w/o the upgrade... :( Still can't believe I didn't get that upgrade smh) |
![]() |
| Basement with holes filled in on the floor. |
![]() |
| Basement again. |
![]() |
| Basement under morning room. We also have pre-wiring from guardian in this area. |
![]() |
| Basement again and door to unfinished media room. It is so large, we also have a 3 piece rough in on the other side for our future bathroom. |
![]() |
| Kitchen looking into family room |

![]() |
| Hardwood in kitchen! :) |
![]() |
| Cabinets still broken, and the glass doors are still missing, but I think they are waiting for the cabinets to come in. |
![]() |
| powder room |

We still have a few things that have not been finished and need to be fixed, however as you can see things are coming right along!
Until next time happy building!
- Posted using Blog Press from my iPhone

















(claps) Hercules Hurcules Hurcules! Omg everything looks SO good thanks so much for sharing, I feel like I am getting a future glimpse of my home. Love the options and colors you chose! Everything looks all roomy and spacious.
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful!! What upgrade on the stairs are you talking about? The moulding on each one? Our stairs are all boxed, in so yours looks beautiful! Love your shower tile too!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow it looks amazing!! I love your house! It'll be here before you know it. :) I wonder how easy it is to remove the mirror on the master bath wall...actually, for any bathroom mirror. Because, I said I wanted to remove it and put a more attractive mirror there instead, but somebody told me it might be glued to the wall and hard to remove without damaging the drywall. I pray that's not the case!!!
ReplyDeleteI asked my PM, and he assured me that the mirror is not glued just held up by the little things. I cannot wait to get rid of my either!! Your home looks beautiful:)
ReplyDeleteWow looks great got anymore pics of that masterbath tile?
ReplyDeleteChelly - does the unfinished media room come with a single door and not the double? If not I am going to add it to my list.
ReplyDeleteThanks Carlito! The unfinished media room did not come with a door at all, but our PM said he always adds one door for his clients. I would definitely talk to your sales rep about that.
ReplyDelete@Noob, Thanks! Yes, I am talking about the Oak stairs with blausters upgrate, it also has a curved bottome step with a curved decorated post. See HW's blog page, she is building a waverly and has the upgrade. So does BD.
@ Noey Thanks hun!
@ newbie and Rachel, Thanks for the info! I can't wait to get a new mirror, I always hoped they were not glued!
@ Robert, Yes I have more, but I took these pics on my husbands phone and for some reason they didnt come out good. I'll get some better ones this weekend for you. These pics do not do it justice. I was VERY sceptical about it, but it really does look good. Another blogger Heather, has the same tile in her bathroom, but she doesn't post anymore. Let me look up her blog's name.
@ Robert, this is her blog...
ReplyDeletehttp://mikeandheatherjulian.blogspot.com/
Your house is beautiful! Love the master bathroom. Not too much longer!
ReplyDeleteFor those discussing riping off their mirrors to put up something more fancy, we saw on HGTV where you can take decorative molding and glue it to the edge of the mirror(kind of like a frame) to give it a dramatically new look. I have seen in Lowes or Home Depot where they have kits, but it is probably cheaper to just find some really nice trim and make your own...you can stain or paint it.
ReplyDeleteMoen also has a product to do exactly the same thing: http://www.moen.com/mirrorscapes
Thanks BD! I can't believe I was going to buy a new mirror and thy have these kits that will be much easier to embellish! Your the best! I love these blogs!
ReplyDelete