Today we got APPROVED! Yeah, that's right it's official and right before the Gov't shutdown may happen! *fingers crossed that it doesn't, even though we were told to report to work regardless (I'm a contractor for the military)* We are getting a FHA loan and we needed to get our loan number before they make higher MI rate changes on the 18th of April! :)
Side note: I'm feeling really blessed right now, despite some of the personal things going on in my life (my paternal grandmother is extremely ill and my maternal grandfather has pneumonia) I have been really down and all over the place even though I am building the house of my dreams, but this week I put on my big girl shoes, prayed and realized I am blessed and thankful for everything that God has enabled me to work hard to achieve and for the peace he has given me during this difficult time in my life.
Happy building and I'll keep you guys posted on our progress!
BTW CTI finally called us! We meet with them on April 23rd, that's like 2 whole weeks away! I'm ready to select now! lol, We meet with our sales rep tomorrow to go over the changes we have made so far... I can't wait to see if any changes have been made in the community this may be our last time on that side of town for a few weeks, until we start the next phase of building.
You have a great prespective. Shortly after we moved into this brand new, beautiful house I was feeling down, too. Whici is absolutely ridiculous. I really had to talk some sense into myself. You are right we are so blessed in so many ways, but especially to be living this dream.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to watch your project.
Awesome news and no govt shutdown. You should be fine with getting your case number now. I suggest stalking your loan officer and processor until you get confirmation that ya'll have a case number before the 18th.
ReplyDeleteOnce again I'm so excited that your building this floorplan. Might have to come visit during our next trip to DC and VA.
India, if you read this, yes you're on the visit list too, lol.
That's great! No government shutdown is also good news. Can't wait to hear your CTI choices. That was one of my favorite parts so far!
ReplyDeleteIt was really great to meet you!! Whenever you want to see progress of your house, just say so & we will send you pics! So glad we are going to be"semi" neighbors!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your approval! We received ours while in Lowes last week and I let out a YES! in the middle of the isle...lol. It was a hugh relief to get that approval.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100% ...I tell him thank you everyday for ALL the blessing in my life, big and small.
I am sorry to hear about your grandparents. I will add you guys to the prayer list.
Welcome to the Ryan blogging family!
Congrats on your approval! This is the fun part realizing that it IS going to happen you will get the house that you WANTED.... Welcome to the family and am looking forward to be hearing about your progress! =)
ReplyDeleteHey guys! Thanks for the love! I am really excited. I can't believe I am building the home I have been day dreaming about for years! :) Yeah, the dream really about to come true!
ReplyDelete@ Heather! It was so nice to meet you today! I am glad I said something, I was feeling terrible when I saw you, but I was so shocked and excited to meet someone from the ryan family blog, I spoke anyways hope I didn't scare you and the hubby too bad, glad the baby's face was covered! lol It was so ironic, when we pulled in the neighborhood, I said that looks like Mike and Heather's house right there, my husband was like "who's heather"! lol, then i saw you so today was an exciting day! Thanks and I appreciate it! With the price of GAS I will definitely take you up on that offer this summer :)
Thanks Minaq! I appreciate it! :)
@ 2011 keep me posted! Sounds good!
Congrats on the approval!!! It is always a great feeling when you can check it off the list and move on to the next thing. This is such an exciting process and we are so happy we get to share it with people who we don't know, but feel that they are like family!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I just found your blog and am trying to catch up!
ReplyDeleteInterest rates are going up on the 18th? =(