Good morning everyone! We met with Guardian yesterday and everything went well.
Here is what we selected:
4 additional Cable outlets $600
2 Flat Panel Pre-Wires $770
1 surround sound basic package $1110
1 Subwolfer $250
1 Pre-wire for surround sound $600
1 additional key pad for the security system $170
1 Cable housing unit upgrade $235
For a grand total of $3737! Not to shabby, we wanted to stay in the $3k range so I think we did good.
I really wanted the home music entertainment packages but at $3,685 + $610 for the multi source, I have decided to wait. I think instead we are going to check out the Sonos wireless music system in the future. www.sonos.com
We also, asked about getting the service for 3-6 months free. So we are waiting to here back from our sales rep. She was really nice by the way and was in no way shape or form pushy! Which is a big plus in my book. I like to make my own decisions and if I need help, I will ask. :)
After we left the meeting we went over to our lot and took a look at the progression of the neighborhood. There is a Courtland on the corner with the same elevation we chose almost completed.
Well that's it for now. Have a good day everyone! Happy building!
Let me guess, you had Deanna?? She was ok...Mike liked her because she rides sports bikes like us..when I started to hesitate about the security system, she got snappy with me, she lost my intrest at that point & I had Mike do the rest of the talking. All in all, she is just the sales rep, I get my product regardless!! The Ent. package is a good buy, you def. should in the future!!
ReplyDeleteYes! We had Deanna, my husband didn't care for her too much either, but I thought she was pretty nice. He said he thought she was rushing us and something else (can't remeber what). ;/
ReplyDeleteWell, I am glad you're hubby finished the process for you guys. That would have turned me off as well. Yeah, a sales rep is a sales rep in the end.
Oh boy, why did you have to mention that entertainment package! I'm soooooooo torn. It is really nice, but I dont know, I have made so many upgrades I'll never be able to have my own baby if I continue to upgrade stuff! lol
I'll keep you posted, she said we had until we made all our final selections to make a decision.
Good choices. I will throw in that the audio/video pricing was not that bad especially when you throw in the value of having all the wires hidden in the walls...
ReplyDelete