Design Inspirations

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I couldn't help myself! Tons of Pics!

So after I saw that email from the guardian rep,I thought to myself how does she plan to do the pre-wire walk through and when we left the lot on Friday we only had foundation and a few board and Monday is a Holiday??? What in the world is going on with our house!!???!!

Soooo instead waiting patiently and going to the lot tomorrow after work, I couldn't take it and we went to see the house!!

Boy you'd never believe what I found......

Booooyah!!!!!


really a wholllle house!

side view

 A whole freaking house! I mean really the entire house is framed and has windows and doors! Can I get a round of applause for the Ryan Home builders!!!! *Cheering* I was so happy! Here are the rest of my pics from today....

family room

morning room

egress window in basement


back of the house

morning room and back yard :)

door from garage

basement

study

foyer
master with sitting room

media room, we wont finish this until later

garage with window :)
from the edge of our yard...and I was worried it was going to be small!

side of house...with decorative piece
 
 



These pics are for BD as promised....this is the Avalon aka the big kahuna they are building a few houses down...

Avalon 1

Avalon 2

Avalon 3

8 comments:

  1. wow, love your morning room windows! Everything looks so great. Isn't it amazing how quickly things progress??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! So exciting. Your house is going to be beautiful. All of those windows in the morning room will bring you SO much natural light.

    Also, thank you for the kind words on my blog. I appreciate all of the positive words and feedback I get since most the time I feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing. So thank you.

    And BD...that's an Avalon huh??? WOW that is a big house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my is right...the house looks awesome!!! and thanks for the videos. We were thinking about doing that this weekend before our house gets to far along. The morning room looks so big and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! That's one of my favorite models :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is magnificent!! Three cheers for the Ryan Homes Builders!! Wasn't it an amazing feeling to drive up and see the house!

    LOL at he Big Kahuna comment! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY!!! Chelly the house looks awesome and I think I am as shocked as you on how quickly they did the framing, roof, windows, and doors. It is so hard for me to believe we will have the same status at the end of next week...from massive pile of wood to a HOUSE in 1 week...THREE CHEERS for Ryan Homes Builders is right!!!

    And thank you soooo much for the Avalon pictures, especially since they have both the morning room and sun room on the back...gives us a good idea of what the back of the house will look like.

    We(wife) was also fretting about the size of the backyard until they backfilled and the piles of dirt went away and she could see how much space there really was.

    Again, your house is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky! Yes, it is unbelieveable, I thought it would break if we walked around it, but NOPE sturdy as can be! :)

    @Megan, tahns and your welcome! lol @ not knowing what the hell you're doing! None us know what we are doing, life is complicated but good! :)

    HW@ no problem! Thanks, I was so excited! I needed the videos to day dream over the weekend with! I've watched it like 5 times lol...good thing they are short!

    Thanks mom of twins!

    Thanks Noey! Yes, my mouth dropped and I started smiling and getting giddy and kept saying to my Hubby, "OMG, do you see it? I can't believe it? I'm so excited? Are you excited?" I said that at least 3 times as we pulled up! I was trully amazed and happy! :) Noey, the feeling was great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks BD and no problem!
    When you go to your lot next week and see this type of progress you will be grining from ear to ear guaranteeeed!!!!!!

    Ryan is the best! and yes, the back yard looked pretty small with the dirt and things unfinished but boy once the house goes up, you can really tell what things really look like. My dog is going

    ReplyDelete